
Description:
Since a while I'm working on a TV Text viewer for my Wizard. Today I finally finished a version which I can show to you.
I developed it because I have an old tv without TV Text support (yes they still exist....ah well I got it for free)
- Rhapsody (xda-developers)-
NOTE: It only shows dutch tv text!!
Features
- Support for favorites
- Customizable homepage
- Customizable double tap action. (what to do if you tap twice on a page)
- Mouse gestures for navigating to the previous and next (sub)page.
It comes with a default set of favorites (my own :-))
Todo
- Load favorites in separate thread
- Suggestions are welcome
Known issues
- Some text is not displayed correctly. This is caused by the 'text-version' of the website where I'm grabbing the pages from...
More information:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=356568
Download
Friday, January 4, 2008
PocketText v1.4 - Dutch TV Text viewer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment